Singing my blues

This is one of my daily outfits that I wear around the city. However, it's not very convenient for long walks because of the shoes. Though the heels are pretty short and thick, my feet are used to flats so they start craving help after a couple of hours in these. Still, I love these shoes because they are so easy to combine with almost everything and are perfect for fall. Today I matched them with my comfy olive pants and blue cotton tank top. Ready to go!

Jedna od mojih dnevnih kombinacija za odlazak do grada. Ipak, gledam da se ne upuštam u duže šetnje jer moja stopala, naviknuta na ravnu obuću, počnu da zapomažu. Bez obzira na to, obožavam ove cipele jer se lako kombinuju i idealne su za jesen. Udobne i prilično iznošene pantalone obično nosim uz sivu atlet majicu, ali mi je danas došlo da obučem plavu. Pokret!







Top: Pull N Bear
Trousers: also worn HERE
Shoes: also worn HERE
Necklace: Peacock's, Bracelet: Orsay (gift), Ring: souvenir shop in Herceg Novi, Montenegro
Nails: Alessandro Deep Ocean Blue
Lips: Avon Moisture seduction lip gloss Sweet Clementine

Коментари

Постави коментар